Kitchen Porter Team Leader - £8.92 P.H. 30 Hours Mon - Fri Daytime only!
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter team leader to join our passionate and focused team, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food provenence, quality and fresh ingredients.Main Responsibility
To supervise the Kitchen Porter team to clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work areas and utensils. To transport food or kitchen equipment as required. Assisting the Chefs in collecting, carrying and other manual tasks in the kitchen.
- A hands on team leader able to effectivly delegate & monitor workloads
- To take resposibility for the kitchen porter team ensuring the highest standards are met at all times
- Use mechanical and manual dishwashing to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for all equipment
- To report and where possible take action for any incidents or accidents, fire, loss, theft, damage or other occurrences
- Attend meetings and/or training sessions as required
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times
- Good communication skills
- Hardworking with a good work ethic and attitude to learn
- Understanding of kitchen standards
- Understanding of health & Safety procedures with in a kitchen environment