Barista Zero Hour
Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Barista to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a coffee service environment. The right candidate will strive to grasp every opportunity to up-sell, by ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity and product knowledge.
- £8.21 per hour. Working on a Zero hour Contract.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Barista will undertake the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times.
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to highest quality
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality if required
- Quality checking our stock, ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- Operating a till
If our Barista position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.