We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager to manage one of our B&I sites in Birmingham The ideal Catering Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team. The chef manager will be responsible for the front and back of house.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.
- Up to £26k dependent on experience
- Mon - Fri, 40 hours per week
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Easy access by public transport
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
The Catering Manager will be managing a team of c9 staff. The Catering Manager will be responsible for the running of the daily operation of the unit and building excellent relationships with the clients.
The Catering Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for the client and general public visiting the site offering breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. The Catering Manager will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence. This is a great opportunity for someone to show off their craft skills.
- People & management skills
- Excellent craft skills and creative
- Good organiser and time management skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
About the company
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications