Helpdesk Team Leader
This is an exciting time for us as we are setting up a new Customer Service Centre at our Birmingham office. You can be a part of a team which will provide exceptional customer service to all our customers and shape the way in improving the way we work. We have a fabulous environment with onsite parking and excellent facilities.
Hours: Full-Time working shift patterns covering 7 day working week (includes Bank Holidays)
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum (DOE) + Company exclusive benefits + Annual Bonus (dependant on company performance)
- To ensure performance is managed in relation to demand. Aligning staff to peak periods to cover inbox and telephony traffic where required.
- Delivers effective 121’s with staff members to ensure that performance and quality issues are addressed accordingly. Action plans produced, staff performance output and support provided recorded accordingly.
- Identify/deliver training to staff where necessary and identify knowledge gaps with the appropriate actions required to improve performance further i.e. individual training plans.
- Conduct team meetings to set objectives on a frequent basis and ensure focus on defined requirements i.e. closures, customer satisfaction surveys, MI production, etc.
- To be the first point of contact for escalations relating to the Helpdesk operations. Identifying root cause of issues and the required corrective actions to mitigate reoccurrence.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the cross training of staff to deal with all client contracts, in addition to their specific contracts. This is by means of system and process training utilising the subject matter experts where required.
- Management and production of daily, weekly and monthly MI reports. Ensures that Key Stakeholders receive reports in line with specific timelines and free from data errors/gaps.
- To manage staff in relation to company processes and policies. This includes annual leave management, sickness recording (OLLM System), conducting return to work meetings, and all procedural meetings.
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes to drive performance and improve the efficiency of the FM Helpdesk Operations.
- To Support the Head of Business Performance in the delivery of the business performance management agenda
- Minimum of 2 years People Management Experience
- Demonstrable experience in delivering in a high performing operation
- Demonstrable skills in data/MI production and analysis
- Stakeholder management experience (Internal and External)
- Professional approach
- Operationally focussed with ability to resolve issues in a prompt manner
- Will be required to have Enhanced Security Checks
- Must be flexible
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.