Security and Systems Manager
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We’re 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day.
All of the little things that make the world of difference and boost the wellbeing of millions.
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Security Manager to oversee the manned Security looking after the National Grid in Warwick.
- To provide First-Class Security & Systems Management duties for National Grid Warwick
- To work with the National Security Advisor (NG) on projects so as to deliver a centralised security function.
- To advise the client on best practice on the management of Centralised Security systems to include Access Control and CCTV, and developing IT, as and when.
- To lead on Policies and Procedures and best practice within the Security sector.
- To lead on and provide a First-Class level of customer service that meets customer care requirements and to safely manage all Security activities.
- To ensure all Security services conducted are compliant to all Company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements. Compliant to the following: BS7499, BS7858 SIA ACS.
- To have a flexible approach in relation to working hours, which will involve some out of hours’ work (nights and weekends) to meet the needs of the business.
- To lead and manage on all aspect of onsite Manned Security, ensuring safety is not compromised – 24/7/365. This is to include maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and direct all members of the Security Team, overseeing Payroll, Weekly Rostering and HR Policies are adhered to.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Corporate Security environment.
- Experience of managing employee rota’s and a large Security Team.
- SIA Front Line Licence.
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office.
- Strong management experience and skills set within Security Services/Industry, preferably on a 24/7/365 site.
- Flexibility in working hours, to suit the needs of the business (weekends/nights).
- Experience Projected management lead.
- Sound knowledge of BS 7858, BS 7499 & BS 7958
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.