Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospitality Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospitality Assistant to join our highly motivated and focused team.
- £8.51 per hour. 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility is required regarding hours as working weekends and evenings is a requirement.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hospitality Assistant will undertake the following duties:
- Accommodation reception
- Bar Service
- Food Service
- Cleaning Service
- Maintaining the appearance of our facility
- Assist with duties as required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Great people skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about customer service
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' attitude
If our Hospitality Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply online today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
Or please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
ESS, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.