Soft Services Operations Manager - Cleaning and Security
- Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Soft Services Manager to come and join our team based in Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for a team of 31 operatives who will be delivering Security, Cleaning, Reception, Cleaning and Post Room. The client is a corporate car manufacturer with 2 sites based in Milton Keynes needing our services.
- Up to £37,500 dependent on experience
- Monday-Friday- 37.5 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
You will be responsible for managing a motivated, trained team across these multiple services providing great quality cleaning and support services that deliver and develop 14forty standards. You will be accountable for HSE, P&L, stock ordering, labour management and budgets, as well as mentoring and coaching a team of supervisors and operatives.
Experience working within Soft Services is key and experience working within a corporate environment would be advantageous.
- A background in facility management within a corporate environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Previous experience in either security or cleaning management
- Experience in H&S and auditing
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- The ability to deal with stakeholder engagement and communicate with high profile clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours due to 24/7 services we offer
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.