Housekeeping Manager - Ealing Hospital
7 days left
- Full Time
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We are looking for a talented individual to come on board and join the team as our new House Keeping Manager, based at Ealing Hospital
Ealing Hospital is a district general NHS hospital, part of London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust.
As our House Keeping Manager, reporting into the general manager, you will manage all House Keeping at the hospital. You will effectively lead a team of 110 to deliver contract excellence across those services at the hospital. Constantly developing this contract, making improvement where necessary, building a detailed succession plans throughout your teams.
This role is hands on opportunity and you will be client facing and managing the key stakeholder relationships.
What we will be looking for in applications are;
- An excellent understanding and experience of soft facilities management services – specifically domestics and portering delivered in the healthcare sector
- A strong customer service ethos
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels & the development of high performing teams
- Experience of leading successful and ongoing continuous improvement programmes
- A track record of regular achievement of both financial and personal objectives
- First class presentation skills, both verbal and written
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.