Furniture Porter Zero Hour
Looking for a new opportunity as a Furniture Porter?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Furniture Porter who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service.
You will be solely responsible for all aspects of the furniture porterage duties for events and meeting rooms.
• Receiving deliveries and placing in storage areas
• Helping events team at the events (separate training provided)
• Dealing with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
• Reporting on all the feedback to the Team Leader
• Be a team player, have a hunger to learn new skills, be inspired & develop further within the team
• Well presented, energetic, organised with good sense of initiative
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required
• General IT skills are required
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.