7 days left
- Full Time
To successfully supervise a highly trained team of helpdesk operators, covering a 7-day week, 24-hour rota to provide a comprehensive helpdesk service to meet the clients’ expectations, within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Day to day management of the helpdesk team ensuring a quality service is maintained and delivered to the agreed SLA.
- Provide a comprehensive help desk service, receiving, logging and responding to direct verbal, telephone and e mail communications, ensuring that all service requests are logged accurately and events are reported.
- Analyse the CAFM system reports to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provide information and data from the CAFM system to the compliance manager to complete the monthly monitoring report.
- Generate activity request reports and communicate to departments.
- Conduct quarterly customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage weekly rotas ensuring effective and economic deployment of the team.
- Monitoring, measuring & reporting (monthly) upon agreed KPI’s.
- To ensure the teams are supported, trained, coached and developed.
- Conduct annual appraisals and mid-term reviews with the teams.
- Manage labour turnover & identify recruitment requirements.
- Managing absence in line with company policy.
- Implement & review all relevant HSE procedures, promoting a safety culture.
- Participate in own development and service developments in conjunction with the compliance manager.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with required standards.
- Promote the department and act as a Compass Advocate at all times.
- Customer Focused
- Problem Solver
- Supervisory Experience
- Knowledge of CAFM
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- I.T literate
- DBS cleared