Regional Manager - Catering
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager to come and join our team based in and around the East Midlands and South East of England.
We are looking for a passionate and results orientated Regional Manager to manage a single client over a number of locations across the East Midlands and South East England. The successful candidate will provide exceptional service to our clients, along with developing and leading a team of managers within a geographical region.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Bonus opportunities
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for managing client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to along with driving foodservice solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
You will review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting, As well as demonstrating commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams.
- Experience of working within a contract catering environment
- Senior management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in multi-site management
- Track record of delivering great results through remote teams
About the company
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.