Account Director - National
1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking at bringing on board a talented individual to join us as one of our Account Director, managing our prestigious contracts on a National Scale.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Bonus opportunities
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As an Account Director, you will have overall responsibility for a contract of catering services for our prestigious clients looking after multiple remote units across national coverage, with Head Office locations based within inner-London.
Leading an experienced team, including unit and field-based managers, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality service for our client. This will include full budget control, leadership and management of the team, ensuring compliance with all Compass policies and procedures: profit protection, health and safety, HR and finance.
You will build strong relationships at all levels: client, direct reports, frontline teams, Unions and other Compass colleagues within the region.
Type of person we are looking for is positive, engaging, resilient, someone who is always looking for ways to improve and grow the service. Previous experience working at a senior management level managing hospital facilities would be an advantage.
You will also have:
- Excellent understanding of catering & cleaning management, service level specifications and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- Evidence of an understanding of and ability to lead complex and multiple services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
About the company
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.