Barista - Costa Chase Farm Hospital
1 day left
- Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Costa Coffee Barista to join our team at a busy site that caters for many people within a healthcare environment, providing excellent food and great service. We are looking for new recruits to join our well established, dedicated and welcoming team to provide excellent customer service.
Our roles differ to those on the high street given it is a hospital environment, but this is rewarding and challenging for the correct candidate.
- To deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer in line with the required Brand Standards whilst at the same time delivering outstanding customer service.
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Use of tills and cash handling
- To assist in keeping the store tidy by cleaning tables and using dishwashers
- Maintain stock levels by replenishing fridges and displays including stock rotation in accordance with company health and hygiene regulations.
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
- Worked in a challenging Hospital environment before, is not essential but desirable
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
In return we will offer you many benefits such as:
Work Life Balance;
Frontline Bonus Incentive Scheme (none contractual);
Opportunities to develop your career including apprenticeships;
Join our fantastic Perks at Work scheme, including discounts on holidays, cinema and high street stores
All of which is combined by working for a FTSE 100 Company.
So if this role ticks all of your boxes, please click on the apply button above.