2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Butler to provide a top notch service within our facility. Our hand picked Butler will ensuring that rooms are prepared in line with booked requirements and will also ensure that refreshments are served as requested in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
- £12.93 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Butler will need to undertake the following duties:
- Daily catch up with JG/SW at 10:00 to cover lunch service and check menus and 15:00 to cover breakfast service and check menus
- Following the catch up, brief the team and allocate tasks
- Ensure mise en place is done for service and ready by 11:00
- Ensure mise en place is done for next day breakfast the day before
- Ensure all plates and cutlery for FD service are polished to high standards
- Liaise with the chef to find out what plates are needed for FD service
- Be visible on your floor of responsibility and in full control of everything that happens
- Butler to communicate regularly with Supervisor, support each other’s and ensure consistency is delivered across L5, L12 and L13
- Rooms on the floor of responsibilities to be checked regularly. This includes credenza, tables, chairs, floor and report anything that need attention to the right person.
- Assess next week business with LP on a Thursday basis and do the rota accordingly. Ensuring good and fair splits of shifts is in place.
- Support monitoring the Hospitality Inbox
- Support dealing with recharges/invoices
- Be responsible for stock control, placing the orders, including dry store, alcohol, T&C, soft drinks, etc.
If our Butler position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.