Food Services Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food Services Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Glasgow.
This is a 24-hour site where we cater for breakfast, lunch, tea and have a midnight service available. There are approximately 550 employees on site.
For the right Food Services Manager, we are offering a competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
- £23,500 per annum
- 42 hours per week - Monday-Friday (Flexible hours)
- Free parking on site
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Food Services Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 11 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with excellent service.
You will be providing catering services to a well-known courier company. You will be responsible for around 11 team members, and you will be working 42 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Former assistant manager or supervisory experience
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
About the company
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.