Food Service Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Sherburn in Elmet. The client is DHL Debenhams, we provide a catering service, serving breakfast and evening meals for up to 300 DHL Debenhams staff.
- Fixed term contract – until March 2020
- £24,000 per annum Pro-rata
- Monday to Friday 07:30am – 15:30pm (can be flexible) 40 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Free parking on-site
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Experience within the food and beverage sector, ideally catering experience or within a high-volume fast food environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Previous Chef Management Experience or Supervisory experience in a similar environment
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.