We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to manage one of our B&I sites based in Basingstoke. The ideal candidate will have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.
- Monday - Friday
- Up to £33,280 dependent on experience
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
The Chef Manager is a challenging role and requires excellent leadership for a team of 7 which includes a Head Chef. They will be responsible for all back-office work whilst building excellent relationships with the clients.
The Chef Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for up to 400 covers per day offering a breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. They will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence. This is a great opportunity for someone to show off their craft skills.
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
- Nexus trained (preferable but not essential
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.