Domestic Supervisor- North Middlesex Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Domestic Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Housekeeping/Cleaning Supervisor to manage the work of our Cleaning Staff, to ensure all areas are kept and presented to our highest standards.
The working hours are 7.00-15.00 5 days over 7 including weekends. Candidates will need to be fully flexible to work these hours.
The successful Domestic Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Be involved in the appointment of 500 Cleaning Staff within the hospital
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Dealing with staff rota's, performance, absence reviews
- Ensure the highest level of cleaning standards are met within your team at all times through leadership
- Inspection checks
- Completing audits
- Stock take/ordering within budget
- Potential ad hoc cleaning duties where necessary
- The role also involves managing the laundry services and cleaning machines.
- Minimum of 2 years housekeeping/cleaning supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Supervising large teams
- Experience dealing with rotas and staff reviews
- Experience carrying out cleaning inspections
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety/Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience would be advantageous.
- Flexible to work 5 days including weekends
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please send your cv to KCH.email@example.com