7 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Sous Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Sous Chef to deputise for the Head Chef in his/her absence.
- £10.50 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Sous Chef will indulge in the following duties:
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards
- Ensure food is served promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- Maintain the appearance of our kitchen
- Weekly stock checks
- Assisting with budgets
If our Sous Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.