Looking for a new opportunity as a Stores Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Stores Assistant to join our team based at JLR Gaydon.
- £9 per hour. 32.5 hours per week.
- Full UK Valid Driving License
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Stores Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure item values are updated weekly using the ordering system
- Deliver stock and consumables due to the demands of the business
- Ensure deliveries are checked off against the invoice and order quantities, report any discrepancies to supplier
- Highlight any delivery discrepancies via the online portal and the management onsite
- To support the store’s manager with completing daily and weekly orders.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and Health & Safety legislation. Ensure HSE log book is completed for all chilled and frozen deliveries
- Ensure the company guidelines are adhered to with reference to allergen management, ensure your teams are trained and follow the correct procedure.
- Ensure back of house store rooms, fridges and freezers are kept clean and tidy.
- Experience in a similar role/ level
- Full UK valid driving Licence
- Managing Safely and food Safety certificates
If our Stores Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.