Looking for a new opportunity as a Facilities Personnel? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Facilities Personnel to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. We are looking for a multi skilled individual willing to assist on Reception, Porterage, Mail and Guest Liaison duties assisting our on-site customers in every way
- £9.05 per hour. 25 hours per week.
- Full Training Provided
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Facilities Personnel will be responsible for the following:
- To manage visitors and issue visitor ID passes
- To manage meeting room bookings and requests and arrange hospitality when required
- To maintain a safe and secure environment at all times
- To conduct visitor induction briefings on arrival
- To answer the switchboard promptly and politely offering external and internal callers accurate and helpful information
- To follow all standard operating procedures for reception duties
- To work closely as part of the wider facilities team with clear handover
- Greeting and assisting visitors on a daily basis
- Offering a high level of customer service at all times
- Provide administrative support to the facilities team - emails, reports, signage and maintenance of onsite records
- Assist in ensuring the onsite compliance folder is kept up to date
We are looking for a friendly and approachable individual to welcome our guests and visitors, answer the switchboard and offer assistance to our colleagues on site with all variety of general enquiries. First impressions count so we are looking for someone to give that perfect welcome!
Experience of working within an effective team is essential.
If our Facilities Personnel position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.