Human Resources Business Partner Chartwells
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community.
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a great opportunity for HR professional to come and join our Chartwells sector.
You will be a trusted advisor to the Operations/Business Director and respective management teams by supporting on all HR related matters. Provide pragmatic and commercially focused HR support in conjunction with the HRSC, which contributes directly to the achievement of business strategies and goals.
Support the Head of HR by facilitating the Talent Framework and people mapping process including succession planning to ensure key roles are identified and development plans are in place with all promotable and high potential employees
We would be looking for application to have the following
- CIPD qualified
- Able to lead and negotiate in Trade Union Meetings
- Excellent oral, written and presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively plan, prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to listen, negotiate and influence
- Ability to engage with all employees at all levels
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to deliver within agreed timescales
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements, including regional and national travel