Compass Group have an exciting opportunity for an experienced porter on a casual basis.
As a porter you will be working on site in a school, providing support during sporting and celebratory events. You will need to be physically fit and comfortable handling money.
Shift times will mainly be during evenings and weekends. Working through Compass Group comes with a range of benefits including;
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual. Experience is not essential but would be beneficial. A candidate who is flexible and adaptable would have the correct mind set to work with Compass Group. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- Love providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large staff team
- Driven to help the team achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.