Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Bar Assistant to carry out the following duties:
- An effective and efficient service to customers
- Ensuring that the environment is presented to high standards
- Great attention to detail for for handling cash and stock
- Balancing payments against the till.
- £10.96 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Bar Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times.
- Maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- Operate tills
- Be a quick learner
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to high standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
If our Bar Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.