Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospitality Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospitality Assistant to join our inspirational team based at Gamecock Barracks, Nuneaton.
- £7.70-£8.21 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hospitality Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing food and beverage services in our hospitality department.
- Set up trolleys and deliver to the appropriate rooms
- Clear the rooms once the booking has finished
- Maintaining the appearance of our facility
- Assist with duties on our Deli bar/shop
If our Hospitality Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.