This is an incredible opportunity to join a company in creating a variety of food concepts for new restaurants within central London.
These concepts will include both Asian and European cuisines within casual dining restaurants. This role will require high levels of initiative, energy and communication skills.
Our Executive Chef will need:
- New openings and multi-site experience essential.
- The Executive Chef must be familiar with a variety of forms of cooking and have an understanding of multi-national cuisines.
- Experience in kitchen layout design and the equipment required.
- Highly organised and structured and have a strong awareness of cost control and profit.
- The ideal candidate will have proven managerial skills including, delegation, recruitment, training and development, quality control and be an effective communicator.
- At least 3 years experience in a Head Chef role.
- Has a primary knowledge of front of house operations.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and be able to produce the highest quality of product at all times.
Our Executive Chef will be responsible for:
- Being passionate about creating the finest menus.
- Development and profitable costing’s for all new concept’s menus.
- Supporting the design and operations of new locations.
- Being a mentor and leader to all the team, ensuring all health and safety documentation and procedures are fully implemented and followed
- All areas of financial control, ensuring budget is achieved.
- Manage day-to-day kitchen operations including establishing performance and development goals for all team members.
- Establishing suppliers and partner relationships.
- Recruiting an entire team of kitchen team members.
- Be able to monitor sales information and take any necessary actions.
Your role as Exec Chef will be to support the company’s strategic vision of profitable, sustainable growth.