Are you a Head Chef looking for a quality work life balance creating great food whilst joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Head Chef to come on board and join the team at Sgts Mess in Blandford Camp.
As a talented Head Chef, you will support the daily catering operation to improve the customer food service experience by delivering a best in class food offer, to military and civilian personnel but also have the chance to demonstrate your creative side with providing great food for banquets and functions.
- Great training opportunities
- Experience of working on large events and competitions
- Great work life balance through great shift patterns and ability to easily take holiday during Easter, Summer and Christmas when we become quieter on our sites
- Excellent benefits
- Career progression opportunities
Example Shift pattern:
Early – 6:00am till 2:30pm
Late – 11:30 noon till 8:00p
1 Weekend in every 3
Occasional late finish and flexibility required.
Function work included.
The successful Head Chef will undertake the following duties:
- Taking full responsibility for the kitchen's daily operations
- Creating new dishes and menus
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels
Sound interesting? Apply Now
Please send your CV and cover letter or an ESS application form to:
Mark Wardman – Mess Manager
Sgts Mess, Blandford Camp
Blandford, Dorset DT11 8RH
or by email to email@example.com
Tele 01258 482106
About the company
We are ESS – part of the Compass Group family (UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider) – market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the British Isles.