Food & Beverage Supervisor [The Wellington Hospital]
An exciting opportunity to join our talented Food & Beverage Team has become available at the prestigious Wellington Hospital (NW8 9LE). Our Food & Beverage services include Patient Dining, Staff Dining, and Hospitality which means our Food & Beverage team interact with Patients, Guests and other hospital colleagues. We are currently recruiting a full-time Food & Beverage Supervisor to help maintain our high standards of Patient & Guest Satisfaction.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality.
The Food & Beverage Team is part of Medirest Signature; the specialist private healthcare arm of Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd. Medirest Signature draws on the healthcare heritage of Compass Group as well as the world-leading foodservice expertise, in order to deliver 5-star support services to the private healthcare market.
To supervise the performance of the Food & Beverage Team and support the Management Team in ensuring all catering duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of the hospital in line with Health & Safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain the high standards of the Food & Beverage department by motivating and leading the frontline team
- Assist colleagues in their duties
- Manage customer and client queries
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to it’s maximum potential.
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service.
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
- Experience necessary in a similar environment
- High standards and quality driven.
This position is subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including a Disclosure & Baring Service check (no cost to the applicant).
About the company
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends.
- Guaranteed minimum hours – this is not a ‘0’ hour position
- Team activities available including festive parties and summer BBQs
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients