Housekeeping Supervisor [Private Healthcare]
An exciting opportunity to join our talented Housekeeping Team has become available at a prestigious private hospital in Central London. We are currently recruiting an Housekeeping Supervisor to help maintain the high standards of cleanliness and infection control at the facilities.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality.
The Housekeeping Team is part of Medirest Signature; the specialist private healthcare arm of Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd. Medirest Signature draws on the healthcare heritage of Compass Group as well as the world-leading housekeeping expertise, in order to deliver 5-star support services to the private healthcare market.
You will ensure the highest level of service on wards and that our hospital is ready for visits/inspections at any time through leading your team and monitoring cleaning standards on wards. The role involves managing our laundry services and cleaning machines.
- Minimum 2 years of housekeeping supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Good communication and customer skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience will be advantageous.
About the company
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends.
- Guaranteed minimum hours – this is not a ‘0’ hour position
- Team activities available including festive parties and summer BBQs
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients