Client Account Manager - Mobile
Are you looking to progress your Account Management career supporting a brand new client win for Foodbuy?
Due to a significant contract win with the Department of Health to purchase food for over 150 Trusts across England, Foodbuy are recruiting a brand new account management team to ensure that we have the right products, at the right time and at the right price! This particular role is covering the East Region, in particular, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
This is a key, client facing role, requiring the individual to engage with a range of stakeholders including the Department of Health (DoH) NHS Trusts and other healthcare establishments, to increase compliant spend and grow the volume of purchases related to their catering activity.
Up to £48,000 dependant on experience + benefits
Mobile role based around Cambridge and surrounding areas
Full UK Drivers license is required
Responsibilities will include growth of compliance to our Supply Chain, savings targets and the delivery of performance indicators relating to our contractual requirements.
Account Managers will be highly motivated and have the knowledge and confidence to demonstrate an innovative approach to challenges. Specialist knowledge of the catering industry, strategic account and relationship
management and proven success in delivering results are vital to deliver success in this role.
- Develop and support the process of implementing new products and services, for example hosting product switch-to sessions with key stakeholders
- Manage the analysis of savings opportunities, trends in volumes, purchasing patterns and other key procurement metrics to aid identification of opportunities to grow volumes and deliver savings.
- Provide the client with market facing data to aid their procurement decisions and budgeting requirements
- Constantly driving the business forward and seeking new ways to deliver a better service to our clients in addition to those contractually
- A credible and confident influencer
- The ability to quickly build a trusted relationship with cross-functional clients
- Demonstrable success in managing change programmes to deliver operational and commercial benefits
- Experience within or directly supporting a Catering environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to sales, customer management, procurement or elements of the supply chain
- An understanding of dynamic, commercially driven price sensitive markets, for example FMCG
- Experience of EU procurement procedures and frameworks
About the company
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
Proudly part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who are our parent company and largest client, we purchase directly from manufacturers and growers and our suppliers range from the most recognised brands in the industry to regional and local providers. With a team of 200 procurement professionals driving us forward, our combination of unrivalled scale and outstanding data analysis sets us apart in our markets.
For further information about Foodbuy, please visit www.foodbuy.eu