Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Porter? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Porter to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and maintain a high standard of customer care.
- £9 per hour. 16 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Porter will undertake the following duties:
- Assist in basic food production
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standards
- Quality check stock
If our Kitchen Porter position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.