Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
Are you a chef looking for a quality work life balance creating great food whilst joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Chefs to come onboard and join the team at Blandford Camp in our Main Kitchen.
As a talented Chef, you will support the daily catering operation to improve the customer food service experience by delivering a best in class food offer, to military and civilian personnel but also have the chance to demonstrate your creative side with providing great food for banquets and functions.
As a Chef you can expect to receive:-
- Great training opportunities
- Experience of working on large events and competitions
- Great work life balance through great shift patterns and ability to easily take holiday during Easter, Summer and Christmas when we become quieter on our sites
- Excellent benefits
- Career progression opportunities
Example Shift pattern:
Early – 6am till 2:30pm
Late – 11:30 noon till 7:30pm
1 Weekend in every 3
Occasional late finish and flexibility required.
Sound interesting? Apply Now
The successful Chef De Partie will indulge in the following duties:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
We are ESS – part of the Compass Group family (UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider) – market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the British Isles.