Personal Assistant - 12 month FTC
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to provide full PA and administration support to four Directors within Compass Groups HR function. The role is based out of our Rubery office on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation
that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that’s why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.
- Support to the team, supporting directors and managers in delivering departmental goals
- Recording of proceedings and meetings, progress follow-up and miscellaneous administrative work
- Diary management (including arranging meetings and coordinating logistics)
- Preparing and distributing internal reports, recording meeting minutes, drafting letters and related works
- Administration and booking of travel plans and itineraries and other logistical arrangements
- Assisting in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate
- Ensure stakeholders and customers encounter a professional office
- All other duties required of a personal assistant
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent people skills, able to build relationships across a broad range of seniorities through to board level
- Trustworthy with integrity, capable of being privy to extremely confidential information without disclosure
- Professional telephone manner
- Well presented, appropriate to represent the company
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail in all areas
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Capable of performing well under time pressure
- Independent and innovative thinker
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.