Looking for a new opportunity as a Store Person? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Store Person to order, store and control all the required products within our facility, Our hand selected Store Person will ensure our site is presented at our highest standards of cleanliness.
- £8.21 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Store Person will indulge in the following duties:
- Conduct weekly stock‐takes
- Oversee and be responsible for all deliveries
- Store and rotate goods correctly
- Liaise with suppliers in case of shortages
- Deliver all goods to the relevant outlets within the agreed timescales
If our Store Person position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.