Support Service Supervisor - Chase Farm Hospital
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
A New and exciting role has arisen at Chase Farm Hospital with the Mental Health Team & Acute Team. The successful applicant will be working a various shift pattern 5/7 days.
The wage for the role is £11:28 an hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced supervisor to build and develop the team and business. They will support the Management Team in supervising and delivering high standards of cleaning, quality and service in accordance to the Soft FM specifications provided at Chase Farm Hospital.
- Experience and knowledge of cleaning techniques is necessary
- Experience and knowledge of Portering techniques is necessary
- Experience and knowledge of Health & Safety, Infection Control and Manuel Handling
- Experience and knowledge supervising is an advantage, training would be given
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team
- Passion for excellent hygiene, quality and service
- Have a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Standards driven with hands on management style
- Self-motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Good command of English language
- Full Driving Licence
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
About the company
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
As a valued employee of Compass UK & Ireland, you will gain access to great discounts from thousands of high-street shops, restaurants, cafes, gym’s, cinema’s and much more.
Moreover, as part of the Medirest team you are entitled to receive the rewards and benefits of an NHS worker.