Category Development Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Category Development Administrator to join the Department of Health Patient Feeding and Retail Category Development teams reporting into our Retail Category Development Manager.
The role is integral to the development of our Category Development team and is a fantastic opportunity for candidates at the beginning of their procurement career.
Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
A fantastic new opportunity with lots of development and progression
- Build relationships with key internal and external client and supplier stakeholders
- Engage with key clients to understand and document business needs
- Produce and deliver relevant and accurate information to keep stakeholders updated and to achieve deadlines and process milestones
- Responsible for running data reports, analysing large sets of data and chasing supplier data submissions
- Keeping internal systems up to date with supplier meetings, savings initiatives and contact details.
- Supporting account managers with Trust requests e.g. samples, complaints
- Support buyers on range management through keeping online catalogues up to date and facilitating new line set up and discontinuations
- Supporting buyers with the completion of process documentation and tender analysis
- Basic administrative tasks, including room booking, updating contact details
In return, we offer everyone clearly defined career pathways, L&D programmes and progression opportunities to support you in your long-term career aspirations.
To fit in with us, and for us to be right for you; you will be organised and efficient with attention to detail, enjoy building interpersonal relationships and have a pride in your work.
Previous experience of building strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders is key as well as the ability to influence, engage, negotiate and communicate at all levels. We are a complex and fast-paced business, so you will also have energy, enthusiasm and resilience in abundance.
- Good understanding of the importance of data interdependencies in appropriate systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with multi-level stakeholders
- Ability to address obstacles in a positive manner
- Ability to analyse and evaluate requirements and feedback to stakeholders in a non-technical manner
- High proficiency in using SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple Workstreams
- Comfortable working in a pressurised, deadline driven environment
- Must be willing to travel to sites and offices around the UK
About the company
Foodbuy are a premier procurement company for food and beverage who provide innovative and unique procurement solutions to operations across the UK and Europe. Developing your career within Foodbuy means that you aren’t just taking another job; it’s an opening to an exciting and rewarding career. It’s your chance to join an organisation that places its people, their development and their success at the forefront of what we do, at an exciting time when we are commencing our journey to become the number one third party procurement company in the UK.