Looking for a new opportunity as a Butler/Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Butler/Supervisor to provide a top notch service within our facility. Our hand picked Butler/Supervisor will ensuring that rooms are prepared in line with booked requirements and will also ensure that refreshments are served as requested in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
The successful Butler/Supevisor will undertake the following duties:
- Daily catch up with Hospitality Manager /Executive Chef to review breakfast and lunch service
- Following the catch up, brief the team and allocate tasks
- Ensuring all aspect are set-up and organised prior to the events or meetings, making sure all requirements are covered and completed before the delivery
- Ensure all crockery is set-up, check all set-up are clean and polished
- Be visible on your floor of responsibility and in full control of everything that happens
- Butler to communicate regularly with Supervisor, support the team and ensure consistency is delivered across L5, L12 and L13 external and internal floors
- Assess next week business with Hospitality Manager / Deputy Manager on Thursday and assist in creating the rota accordingly
- Support by monitoring the Hospitality Inbox, checking all functions booked are covered, any queries are dealt with in a timely manner and emails responses answered promptly
- Assist with recharges/invoices (via Room Booking Resource Schedule)
- Be responsible for stock control, stocktaking (manually) placing the orders (via Food Buy), including dry store, alcohol, TC, soft drinks
Excellent customer service skills are essential in this role, as is good verbal communication. Previous experience in similar customer facing role (Butler/Supervisor) is essential. It is important that you are a good team player and have a flexible approach and attitude. You may be asked to multi skill to other areas of the operation. You should be adaptable and willing as well as passionate and hard working.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.