Looking for a new opportunity as a Leisure Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Leisure Assistant to join our team.
- £8.21 per hour. Zero hours contract.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Leisure Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Act as first point of contact for all visitors to the centre, dealing with personal and telephone bookings and enquiries, including taking payments
- Cash handling, including preparing money for booking
- Ensure smooth running of facilities during opening hours
- Assist the Leisure Supervisor as required
- Set up/ take down of sports equipment as required
- Provide first aid cover, and ensure appropriate documentation is completed
- Carry out routine checks of the building and facilities, completing relevant documentation as required
- Carry out general cleaning duties of the leisure facilities
- Help to increase sales and revenue opportunities.
- Ensure health & safety tasks are undertaken in line with required legislation and guidelines
- Site security including opening and closing procedures
- Ensure correct clothing is worn at all times
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
If our Leisure Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.