Medical Reception Supervisor
Medical Reception Supervisor
Looking for a new opportunity as a Medical Reception Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team at Army Foundation College, Harrogate. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the reception department administration of the AFC Medical Facility runs effectively, efficiently and to appropriate standards.
- £10.08 per hour. 37 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Medical Reception Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Act as main point of contact for Client direction and patient feedback
- Supervise and co-ordinate a professional, polite and friendly reception service.
- Ensure the highest level of patient care and patient confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Demonstrate and promote a can-do attitude towards individual patient and client requests and strive to exceed expectations
- Take supervisory responsibility for correcting patient or client service problems
- Oversee, review and update all local administration policies and guidelines.
- Highlight to management (MFM and PM) any concerns in relation to patient needs and actively direct the team on improving standards of performance within an administration remit
- Encourage and develop an environment to ensure Positive patient and client feedback.
- Experience in a supervisory/Team lead Role
- Excellent working knowledge of word, excel and outlook
- Integrity and the ability to maintain High level of confidentiality
- High standard of literacy skills
- Proven track record in planning, organisation and time management
- Excellent telephone management
- Ability to work as a team
- Can do attitude
- Must be willing to undergo a CRB check
- Must be willing to undergo a basic MOD security clearance
If our Medical Reception Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.