Hospital Porter - Chase Farm Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospital Porter? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospital Porter who can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, while also delivering a high level of customer service.
5/7 various shifts
As a valued employee of compass UK & Ireland, you will gain access to great discounts from thousands of high street shops, restaurants, café, gym, cinema and much more.
As part of the Medirest team you are entitled to receive the rewards and benefits of an NHS worker.
The role has a high level of customer contact and is extremely varied:
- Transferring patients throughout the hospital
- Delivering stock and equipment around the hospital
- Control and removal of clinical waste in line with our safety policy
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and a very high standard of customer service
- Committed, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile for our patients
- Flexible, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff.
- Awareness of high patient cares standards
If our Hospital Porter position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.