Assistant General Manager and Administrator
Assistant Manager and Administrator
Looking for a new opportunity as an Assistant manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Assistant Manager and administrator to ensure the highest standards of service at all times.
- £18,000 per annum. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Assistant Manager and Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Communicate any on site client changes to line manager.
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys
- Ensure all client core services & hospitality are delivered to the correct standard
- Action plans are completed following consumers satisfaction surveys
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- All food wastage is recorded and minimised
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved
- Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
- Good administrative skills
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- People Management
- Results Orientation
- Holding others accountable
- Understanding Customers
If our Assistant Manager and Administrator position is right for you - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.