We have a great opportunity for a Duty Manager to manage one of our prestigious contract’s in the London. As the Duty Manager you will drive excellence in the service and experience of the operation. You will Identify, motivate, train, develop and direct team members to deliver exceptional service and accomplish daily goals and targets that are set. Ensure that all teams are motivated, enthusiastic and feel supported and are able to accomplish any challenges that they face. This position also oversees the administrative and operational tasks, including financial management and analysis, sanitation and safety.
- £28K to £30K depending on experience
- Monday-Friday (40 hours, your working hours will be between the 6am to 7pm)
- Lots of scope to train, develop and progress with RA
The Duty Manager will focus on Retail, Hospitality and Events in order to support operational excellence.
- You will design, manage and own the overall experience, not just the food offering
- Set an expectation that is friendly and engaging
- Has a passion for quality food preparation and taste
- Trains and develops the management team
- Conduct all reviews, coaching sessions, and disciplinary actions in a professional and timely manner
- Monitor and manage financial responsibilities
- Ensure all sector and Compass employee guidelines are implemented and adhered to
- Create a culture of Food and Workplace Safety
- Treat all customers with professionalism, care and respect.
- Respond to all comments and complaints within 24 hours and follows up with a written or verbal response with copies to the Head of Operations and our partner.
- Communicate with our partner honestly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure cafe teams work within budget while maintaining high standards
- Ensure that all operations meet great expectations and standards.
- Management experience within contract catering and managing a team.
- Have experience in food service multi-unit management experience is an advantage.
- You will have previous experience in managing a site with a turnover of £1 million and above.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Proven coaching and teaching skills with peers, individuals, and teams
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Eye for detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility. At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'. Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates