Catering Supervisor - Ealing Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Catering Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Catering Supervisor to supervise the performance of frontline catering team members. Whilst ensuring all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services, including any general support is delivered to the highest standards.
The successful Catering Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Prepare, produce and serve food to our brand standard
- Till operating
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with staff
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- Previous catering experience required, however a passion for progression and willingness to learn is a must
- Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
- Strong IT skills is desirable
If our Catering Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.