Are you an ambitious finance professional looking to take the next step in your finance career in a highly commercial and business facing role? If so, our Medirest business is on the lookout for an operationally minded accountant to join us onsite at both Barnet and Chase Farm hospitals.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all financial/Payroll returns for weekly and monthly accounts. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Supporting Contract Directors/ Managers and operational teams in understanding and managing operational financial performance of contracts.
- Ensuring the financial governance for the area of responsibility; exercising strong financial controls ensuring compliance with the contract commercials and managing the end to end financial processes.
- Management of Administration support, directing day to day work in respect of financial procedures.
- Managing financial internal and external client and supplier relationships
To be right for us, you will be part qualified or working towards a recognised finance qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA. You will have experience in the following areas:
- Qualified finance professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial judgement
- Leadership and influencing
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and systems skills