Food Service Manager - RA
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food Service Manager. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possible be.
- £35K-£37K depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week
- Progression and growth within RA and Compass
As the Food Service Manager you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Previous management experience
- Ideally have a branded retail food background
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Experience of running multi outlet/site
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility. At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'. Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates