We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Hall Porter to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
Our selected Hall porter will be the first point of contact for visitors, and in this reception style role you will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience.
- £8.21 per hour. 42 hours per week.
- Full training provided
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hall Porter will be responsible for the following;
- Issue of keys to client and colleagues.
- Responsible for allocation of accommodation bills and collecting accommodation monies.
- Sorting and redirecting mail daily.
- Maintaining and cleaning facilities- including replenishing tea, coffee milk and sugar when necessary in the coffee room.
- Completing appropriate paperwork on commencement and completion of shift and securing the building at night time.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Understanding of excellent customer service
If our Hall Porter position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.