Chef De Partie
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Chef De Partie to join the team at a busy unit in AWE Aldermaston. The unit is Atomic Weapons Establishment, for which we provide their staff catering services. Catering for up to 500 staff per day over a breakfast and lunch service, you will be providing excellent food using the freshest high-quality ingredients.
For the right Chef De Partie, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team. You will be working Monday to Friday and will have a Friday off every two weeks. The shift pattern is 06:30am – 15:00pm.
- Up to £19,500
- Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours
- Uniform Supplied
- Meal provided on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef being responsible for making sure the operation is run smoothly, cooking meals from scratch using fresh produce. You will be serving the meals and have responsibility of ordering stock and stock taking.
You will be responsible for assisting the sous chef running the kitchen when the Head Chef is away
- Have previous Chef De Partie experience
- Experience of working in contract catering (desirable)
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Professional Cookery
- Be able to deliver a high standard of service
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Excellent time management
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.