Warehouse Team Leader
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Warehouse Team Leader to lead and develop a designated department, achieving departmental performance targets and adherence to company standards and procedures, promoting effective communication by including the team and other functions as appropriate.
- Lead, manage and motivate the department, coaching and encouraging people to achieve results which meet targets and objectives and support the Compass values (e.g. right first time).
- Motivate and develop the Team Managers by setting individual and departmental objectives to encourage the achievement of goals, identifying skills gaps and initiating recruitment and training as appropriate.
- Analyse, challenge and agree actions to optimise the effective and efficient running of the department to meet targets and KPIs.
- Plan resources and take corrective actions to address staff shortages up to 2 weeks ahead to meet known manufacturing requirements, including new products, processes, staffing and skills.
- To ensure that all stock takes are carried out safely and accurately to meet the timescales required
- Communicate company / departmental information to the direct team in a timely manner, promoting a two way communication process.
- Monitor and manage as appropriate, compliance with Compass policies, procedures and specifications (including Technical, HR and Health & Safety policies) in order to achieve a safe, controlled and well managed department.
- To ensure the daily materials pick is carried out, accurately, timely and efficiently
- Prepare and organise the department for internal and external visitors, effectively promoting the department, building confidence and long term relationships
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.