Looking for a new opportunity as an Account Administrator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Account Administrator to join our team to provide an efficient and effective support service, in respect of all administration duties.
- £10 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Account Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor the smooth operation of the Office, providing support to the Team when required
- Confirm all Unit files are kept up to date and monthly reporting pack is current and available to examine.
- Responsible for Internal audits and Direct Debit transactions
- Keep the office confidential documents to a minimum in accordance with GDPR and ensure they are destroyed with a cross cut shredder when no longer required.
- Provide help and advice by telephone/online and demonstrate corrective action where necessary.
During absence of the Deputy Manager:
- Conduct all banking from RBS bank downloads and allocate to relevant Mess using bespoke banking software.
- Prepare all payments on behalf of Messes and inform Suppliers
- Reconcile bank which normally consists of 320 pages of transaction per month
The ideal candidate;
- Experience in accounts and good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Be able to deputise for the Office Manager as required.
- Experience of the military environment would be an advantage.
If our Account Administrator position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.