Looking for a new opportunity as an Facilities Administrator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Facilities Administrator to join our team to provide an efficient and effective support service, in respect of all administration duties.
- £9.58 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Facilities Administrator will undertake the following duties:
- To effectively manage all aspect of the helpdesk system including Concept and Topdesk systems,processing and raising tickets, managing the meeting room booking system and creating monthly reports.
- To liaise with all departments to operate and complete Nexus weekly to ensure the processing of staff wages and unit banking.
- Assisting with and inputting stock checks.
- Assisting in daily cashing up, float checks and daily banking records.
- To liaise with the client as appropriate seeking opportunities to improve service offering and enhance the reputation of the ESS services.
- Raising Purchase order’s and maintaining all records, dealing with PO enquiries in a timely and efficient manner and Raising invoices in accordance with month end figures.
- To manage any third-party suppliers or contractors as required ensuring they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements e.g. waste, pest control
- To effectively manage the authority to work permit system, maintain records and ensure all contractors are compliant with H&S, DBS and RAMS.
- Issuing PPM’s accordingly.
- Creating reports on a weekly and monthly basis, liaising closely with management and all other departments.
- Monitor and update DBS records.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Good numerical and written skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in payroll, dealing with contractors and PPMs.
- A confident approach to problem solving and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Administration and customer service experience.
- IT literate
- The ability to prioritise tasks and workloads
If our Facilities Administrator position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.